POF is a kind of heat shrinkable film, mainly used for packaging products with regular and irregular shapes. Due to its non-toxic and environmental protection, high transparency, high shrinkage, good heat-sealability, high gloss, toughness, tear resistance, It has the characteristics of uniform heat shrinkage and suitable for automatic high-speed packaging. It is a replacement product of traditional PVC heat shrinkable film. It is widely used in automotive supplies, plastic products, stationery, books, electronics, circuit boards, MP3, VCD, handicrafts, photo frames and other wood products. , Toys, pesticides, daily necessities, food, cosmetics, canned drinks, dairy products, medicine, cassettes and video tapes and other products.
1. With high transparency and good gloss, it can clearly display the appearance of the product, improve sensory awareness, and reflect high-grade.
2. Large shrinkage rate, up to 75%, good flexibility, can be packaged for any shape of goods, and the shrinkage force of the three-layer co-extruded film treated by a special process is controllable, which can meet the shrinkage force of different product packaging. Require.
3. Good welding performance and high strength, suitable for manual, semi-automatic and high-speed automatic packaging.
4. It has good cold resistance and can maintain flexibility at -50°C without embrittlement. It is suitable for storage and transportation of the packaged materials in a cold environment.
5. It is environmentally friendly and non-toxic, in line with the US FDA and USDA standards, and can be used for packaging food.
Main raw materials
The main raw materials of the five-layer co-extruded heat shrinkable packaging film include LLDPE (linear low density polyethylene), TPP (ternary copolymer polypropylene), PPC (binary copolymer polypropylene) and necessary functional additives such as slip agent, Anti-blocking agent, antistatic agent, etc. These raw materials are environmentally friendly and non-toxic materials, no toxic gas or odor will be generated during processing and product application, and the product's hygienic performance meets the US FDA and USDA standards, and can be used to package food.