Uses of PE bags:
PE bags are actually bags made of PE (ie polyethylene). This polyethylene is a typical thermoplastic and is a flammable white powder. The molded PE resin is waxy pellets, which are extruded and made into pellets, and their appearance is milky white.
The melting point of polyethylene is 100-130°C. It has excellent low temperature resistance. It can still maintain good mechanical properties at -60°C, but the operating temperature is 80~110°C. It is precisely because this kind of polyethylene is easy to process and shape, so the recycling of this kind of PE bag has very far-reaching value.
PE bags have a wide range of uses, and polyethylene processing is used to make PE bags, mainly used to make films, containers, pipes, monofilaments, wires and cables, daily necessities, etc., and can be used as high-frequency insulation for TVs, radars, etc material.
Types of PE bags:
According to the material: PE is divided into LDPE, LLDPE and HDPE.
According to the production process, it is divided into: PE flat bags, ziplock bags, zipper bags, envelope bags, perforated handbags, handle handbags, zipper bags, PE film. The following describes the use of PE bags.
1. PE flat bag is a relatively simple production process. After blowing the film with the machine, cut it into PE bags on the bag making machine and seal the bottom.
2. When the film is blown by the machine, the ziplock bag is equipped with a bone strip, which can be sealed manually. Unlike zipper bags, these two types of bags are often confused.
3. The zipper bag is a PE bag made of PE film with 2 zipper chains (the zipper chains are produced separately). The sides of the bag usually have relatively wide dents, while ziplock bags do not. The zipper bag has almost no printing color, and the zipper bag can be printed with complex patterns.
4. The envelope bag has a tongue like an envelope, stick a strip of glue on the tongue, and then fold it to seal the bag. This kind of PE bag is generally used for clothing. There is also a courier bag, which is actually an envelope bag.
5. The tote bag is punched on the top of the flat bag to facilitate the lifting of the tote bag.
6. A plastic film strip should be added to the top of the bag to facilitate the lifting of the bag. This process is labor intensive and costly.
7. PE film is a film that has not been made into a bag after being blown off by the machine. It is also divided into stretch film and shrink film. It can be used to make different types of PE bags.