The composite membrane is a separation membrane composed of a microporous membrane or an ultrafiltration membrane as the branch layer, and the surface is covered with a dense homogeneous membrane with a thickness of only 0.1-0.25 μm as a barrier layer. This greatly increases the amount of substance permeated. Causes and solutions for the failure of the composite membrane to deform? The following points:
1. The tension setting and control are improper, and the tension value between each part is not suitable.
2. The drying tunnel temperature is set too high.
3. The composite pressure is too large, causing the composite film to stretch.
4. The surface temperature of the cooling steel roll is too high, and the cooling effect of the composite film is poor, and the roll is easy to be stretched.
1. Check and determine in which section of the equipment the stretching phenomenon occurs, and adjust the tension value of this section to an appropriate value according to the specific situation to match the tension of other sections.
2. Appropriately reduce the temperature of the drying tunnel.
3. Appropriately reduce compound pressure.
4. Reduce and control the surface temperature of the cooling steel roll to make it evenly distributed and have a good cooling effect.