The main raw material of POF shrink film
POF is the meaning of heat shrinkable film. POF stands for multi-layer co-extruded polyolefin heat shrinkable film. It uses linear low-density polyethylene as the middle layer (LLDPE) and co-polypropylene (pp) as the inner and outer layers. It is plasticized and extruded out of the machine, and then processed by special processes such as die forming and film bubble inflation.
The main raw materials of the five-layer co-extruded heat shrinkable packaging film include LLDPE (linear low density polyethylene), TPP (ternary copolymer polypropylene), PPC (binary copolymer polypropylene) and necessary functional additives such as slip agent, Anti-blocking agent, antistatic agent, etc. These raw materials are all environmentally friendly and non-toxic materials, and no toxic gas or odor will be generated during the processing and product application process.
1. With high transparency and good gloss, it can clearly display the appearance of the product, improve sensory awareness, and reflect high-grade.
2. Large shrinkage rate, up to 75%, good flexibility, can be packaged for any shape of goods, and the shrinkage force of the three-layer co-extruded film treated by a special process is controllable, which can meet the shrinkage force of different product packaging. Claim.
3. Good welding performance and high strength, suitable for manual, semi-automatic and high-speed automatic packaging.
4. It has good cold resistance and can maintain flexibility at -50°C without embrittlement. It is suitable for storage and transportation of the packaged materials in a cold environment.
5. Environmental protection and non-toxic