POF five-layer co-extruded heat shrinkable film is a new generation product that has gradually emerged in recent years and has been accepted by people. The environmentally friendly multi-layer co-extruded polyolefin POF heat shrinkable film uses linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) as the middle layer and co-polypropylene (PP) as the inner and outer layers in a special equipment. The inner, middle, and The outer three layers are co-extruded to produce a heat-shrinkable film with high transparency, high shrinkage and good heat sealing performance. It has all the advantages and strengths of polyethylene (PE) and polypropylene (PP) at the same time, and its excellent performance is far superior to pure polyethylene (PE) film and polypropylene (PP) film. It is currently international Environmentally friendly heat-shrinkable packaging materials that have been widely promoted and used in the European and American markets.
It complies with US FDA and USDA standards, and is made of environmentally friendly materials. It is an environmentally friendly packaging material that can be recycled and reused. Especially suitable for the pharmaceutical industry and the food industry. The product meets the requirements of "GMP".
1. Cost POF proportion 0.92, the thinnest thickness is 0.012mm, the actual unit cost is lower. PE proportion is 0.92, the thinnest thickness is more than 0.03, the actual unit cost is higher. PVC proportion is 1.4, the thickness is the thinnest 0.02mm, the actual unit cost is higher .
2. The physical properties of POF are thin and tough, uniform thickness, good moisture resistance, and soft texture. High tensile strength, high tear resistance, and adjustable shrinkage. Because of the existence of LLDPE, the rub resistance is better. PE is thick and tough, and the thickness is uniform. Good moisture resistance, soft texture. Tear resistance is lower than POF, but much higher than PVC, shrinkage adjustability is poor. Rub resistance is not as good as POF. PVC is thick and brittle, uneven thickness, poor moisture resistance, hard and brittle texture, low strength, low shrinkage, and poor rub resistance.
3. Physical properties such as cold resistance. POF has excellent cold resistance. It is not hard or brittle at -50℃, and it is not easy to break. It can be used for frozen food packaging. After shrink packaging, the packaged material will be stored at -50℃-95℃ for a long time, stable and unchanged. Static electricity And anti-fog treatment, it is not easy to pollute dust, and can keep the product clean and bright. PE has excellent cold resistance, and it will not harden or become brittle in winter or after freezing, so it is not easy to break during transportation. It has static elimination treatment, which is not easy to stain and can be kept Product clean.
PVC is extremely cold-resistant, and it will become brittle in winter or after freezing, so it is easy to break during transportation. The longer the shrink packaging, the tighter the shrinkage will be, and the packaging will be deformed. No static elimination treatment, easy to contaminate dust, and blur product pollution.
4. Processing performance POF processing process does not produce water or stick to the sealing rod, easy maintenance and operation. High toughness, smoothness and rubbing resistance make it suitable for automatic packaging in high-speed production lines. The PE processing process does not produce moisture, and Does not stick to the sealing rod, easy maintenance and operation. High toughness, low rubability, can be used for automatic packaging of higher-speed production lines. The PVC processing process will produce volatile matter, which is easy to cause mechanical damage, and it is easy to stick to the sealing rod, and the operation is not Convenient and difficult to maintain.
5. Safety After POF shrink packaging, the four corners of the seal are soft, will not cut human hands, and are also resistant to rubbing. After PE shrink packaging, the four corners of the seal are soft and will not cut human hands. After PVC shrink packaging, the four corners of the seal are hard and sharp , Easy to cut and bleed.
6. Environmental protection and sanitation POF is non-toxic, does not produce toxic odors during processing, and meets US FDA and USDA standards. PE is non-toxic, does not produce toxic gas during processing, and meets the U.S. FDA and USDA standards. PVC is toxic, processing will produce odor and toxic gas, and it is gradually banned.