According to the material, it is divided into: aluminum-plastic composite packaging film and plastic-plastic composite packaging film.
According to the material structure, it is divided into two layers, three layers, four layers, five layers, etc. The two layers are: PET/PE, PET/CPP, OPP/CPP, OPP/PE; NY/CPP, NY/PE, PET/ VMCPP, OPP/VMCPP; three layers are: PET/NY/PE, PET/NY/CPP, PET/AL/PE, PET/AL/CPP, OPP/AL/PE. PET/VMCPP/PE, OPP/VMPET/PE; four layers are: PET/AL/NY/PE, NY/AL/NY/PE, etc.
1. The flatness of the film; it is recommended to look at the flatness of the entire roll of film.
2. Whether the adhesive meets the solvent residue standard; it is recommended that there is no peculiar smell.
3. Whether the number of joints per roll meets the agreed standard; it is recommended that each roll is less than 1 joint.
4. Whether the overprinting error meets the standard requirements; it is recommended to be within plus or minus 0.2mm.
5. Whether the packaging method meets the requirements; suggest carton, stretch film, pallet, cover plate, corner protector.
6. Whether all the friction meets the requirements; the internal friction is recommended to be within 0.3.